Details will setup our Slow Motion Video Booth and run it for up to 5 hours
- Camera Man – capturing all of the Slow Motion craziness
- Scene Directors – people on site helping encourage participation in the booth, explaining the process, assisting with prop selection, and coming up with creative and fun ideas for people to do in the booth
- Editors – on site editors doing LIVE editing to be posted to a personal video blog (i.e. SlowMotion.is/wishes) throughout the event
- Data Manager – designated staff to collect information from participants as they get in the booth via a form on iPads.
Interactive Media - Participants will receive text messages with a link to their edited video posted online
Data Collection - Details Nashville's crew can collect any necessary information your company would like to get from booth participants (e.g. E-Mail, Twitter, Phone Number, etc...)
- Details staff will use client’s artwork on all videos
- Client’s artwork will be displayed on our two 50” TVs
- Details staff can hand out any promotional items for client to participants in the booth
- Customized 8’x8’ backdrop
- Customized props to tie into client’s brand / theme
- Details will send out text messages to guests who provide their phone number at the booth with links to the Video Blog when their video gets posted. So live at the event they will have a link pushed to their phone to download and share their videos!
Custom Video Blog
- Guests can also easily download and/or share the videos to their social media platforms
- Videos are 30-60 seconds long and compilation videos of everyone in the booth.
- We post 3-4 videos per hour that booth is live.
- Details will give client all original footage captured in the booth at end of event